Sunday, April 03, 2016

Nautical Thank You

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here to share another nautical card with some of the new releases from March.  Here is my card.


How I made this card....

My card is an A2 size which is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  My first layer is the same size as the A2.  I cut two circles using the Circle Set dies.  The red piece is cut at 4 1/4 x 2.  I centered the first circle and adhered it to my card, I adhered the 2" layer and then added the smaller circle.  I die cut the Life Preserver and glued all the pieces and used foam tape and popped it up.  I die cut the sea gull and popped it up on top of the life persever.  I cut the anchor out of glitter paper and tied a piece of twine in a bow.  I finished the card with the Thank You sentiment.  I die cut the words ywith black cardstock and then cut it again with black foam and glued the cardstock to the foam.  Very simple card.  I hope you will give this card a try.

List of dies I used:






I hope I have inspired you enough to try and make this card!

6 comments:

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Great card, Donna!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Very pretty card .

Janja said...

Beautiful card!

Karen in PA said...

These nautical dies are terrific - I have loved everything you guys have made with them!
Karen

Vladuška said...

I like you card very much, Donna.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great thank you card Donna and another way to show how versatile these new dies can be-awesome work