Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Stitched Fruit Thank You Set



Hi everyone! It's Janet here to show you a set of thank you cards for the spring season. I have really enjoyed working with the dies in the new In Stitches collection. There is so much to choose from and they can be used year around. I am a huge fan of the stitched look so these are right up my ally!

Today's set of five cards feature the delicious Stitched Fruit dies. Here you will find a lemon, apple, pear, strawberry and cherries. These are nice sized dies when assembled and were perfect as the focal points for my card set. They would be awesome on tags also.


The Thanks sentiment is cut from the Stitched Alphabet set. The entire alphabet cuts out at once and are a nice chunky size at 1" tall for words or short phrases on your card projects. The letters would also work wonderfully on your scrapbook layouts. There are matching numbers to match the letters although I didn't use them in today's project.

The circle die cut comes from one of my most favorite shape sets, Nested Wacky Stitched Circle Set. To create a little additional interest, I trimmed about 3/8" of the circle off and butt it against a narrow green strip and a red embossed strip of card stock.

Please click on the video thumbnail below or this link to watch how these cards were created.


Thanks for stopping by to get some inspiration for your projects. Have a crafty day!

Dies Used In This Card:





6 comments:

Anja Ž. said...

This is a lovely set, Janet.

Janja said...

All the cards are so beautiful. I like them!

Pam MacKay said...

Awesome cards wonderful idea for a gift!!

Sukie said...

Fabulous set of cards! The fruit theme is so super cute! Perfect papers too!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful cards Janet! I love the layout - the Wacky Stitched Circle pairs perfectly with the new stitched dies.

Lois said...

A marvelous set of cards, Janet! I enjoyed your video.