Tuesday, December 05, 2017

As Autumn is fast approaching the holidays, my heart turn towards all the gatherings with family and friends.  I wanted to capture this in my art journal.
I die cut the Cottage Cutz Christmas Floral.  
I used watercolors to color in the die cuts.  For the small pieces of the greenery, it helped to use my paper piercer to hold the die cut in place as I painted it.
I pop doted the container on the cardboard and assembled then rest of the floral arrangement.  I added ribbons, twill, lace and buttons to complete.  

Wishing you a creative day, dear friends.

Sheila


6 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

Very cool journal page love how you incorporated the foliage!

Lois said...

I like the little scrap of music paper below your pretty foliage.

Mary Marsh said...

such a pretty mixed media artwork-

Janja said...

This is nice!

SugarShine Designs said...

You add so many neat little small touches and each one compliments each other so well! Beautiful and creative work. - Janet

Anja Ž. said...

This is just lovely. I really love your coloring.